Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101

Thread: Spin the bottle.. (truth or dare)

  1. #71
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know a couple of fine perfectly used low millage vagina's for sale...maybe I could get you a freee test drive??? I can't believe I just said that really ROTF!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Truth!
    edits....not my turn.lol

    <font color="#FF6600" size="1">[ July 18, 2007 05:35 PM: Message edited by: wildnthewind ]</font>

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    free test drive? LOL

    Wild seems to be confused eh [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    who's turn is it anyways?

  4. #74
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I lost track...*sighs [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nothing high maintenance please... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wonder if they accept tradeins hehehehehe

  7. #77
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I'd say that Wild gets to spin AGAIN*lol
    Told ya, he's confused [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #78
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Ok, you asked for it!
    spinnnnnss
    .
    .
    .
    Looks like it lands on YOU. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    .
    .
    WHAT'S YOUR PLEASURE? Truth or dare?

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am way too chicken to take a dare but I gladly let ya take my turn sis [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #80
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DARE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •